On October 3, 2016, I met with the Alpharetta Municipal Court Prosecutor to discuss my client's passing school bus violation.
I convinced the prosecutor to change the charge to too fast for conditions. My client will have to attend a state certified defensive driving course and pay a fine and the court costs.
The prosecutor has agreed to dismiss the charge after my client's successful completion of the defensive driving course.
This is an excellent outcome for my client because he will not have this violation reported to the Georgia Department of driver services, and no information about it will be forwarded to his insurance company.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic ticket you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller you may call him at 770-408-1001 48 free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor