On October 3, 2016, I met with the Alpharetta Municipal Court Prosecutor to discuss my client's passing school bus violation.
I convinced the prosecutor to change the charge to too fast for conditions. My client will have to attend a state certified defensive driving course and pay a fine and the court costs.
The prosecutor has agreed to dismiss the charge after my client's successful completion of the defensive driving course.
This is an excellent outcome for my client because he will not have this violation reported to the Georgia Department of driver services, and no information about it will be forwarded to his insurance company.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic ticket you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller you may call him at 770-408-1001 48 free consultation.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor