On October 3, 2015, I met with the prosecutor of the Alpharetta Municipal court to discuss my client's high-speed traffic ticket.
My client, who who is 17 years old, was charged with driving 102 miles an hour in a 65 mph speed zone.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I got to court to agree to reduce the speed to 19 mph over the limit and reduce the points added to his drivers license to two points.
This is dependent upon my client completing an approved safe driving class and completing several hours of community service.
This is a big victory for my client, his drivers license was not suspended.
This information is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor