Three ways to get your speeding ticket dismissed in Alpharetta, GA.
(1) Collect and record everything you can about the traffic incident. Keep a copy of the traffic ticket. Record what you remember happening at the time of the traffic stop.
(2) ask yourself these questions: was I, traveling as fast as the speed recorded on the traffic ticket? was I, traveling that fast because of circumstances that caused me to speed up?
was I, traveling that fast because of a car or truck behind me that I was trying to avoid? was there a witness in my car that could support my testimony? what were the traffic conditions at that time I was stopped? was it nighttime and were you blinded by the headlights of the vehicle behind you?
The answer to these questions can be used by a speeding ticket defense attorney to defend you.
Hire an expert speeding ticket defense attorney to defend you in court.
A skilled speeding ticket defense attorney may be able to get your charge dismissed.
If you have received a speeding ticket in Alpharetta, GA., contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience in successfully defending clients against speeding charges in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor