Three ways to get your speeding ticket dismissed in Alpharetta, GA.
(1) Collect and record everything you can about the traffic incident. Keep a copy of the traffic ticket. Record what you remember happening at the time of the traffic stop.
(2) ask yourself these questions: was I, traveling as fast as the speed recorded on the traffic ticket? was I, traveling that fast because of circumstances that caused me to speed up?
was I, traveling that fast because of a car or truck behind me that I was trying to avoid? was there a witness in my car that could support my testimony? what were the traffic conditions at that time I was stopped? was it nighttime and were you blinded by the headlights of the vehicle behind you?
The answer to these questions can be used by a speeding ticket defense attorney to defend you.
Hire an expert speeding ticket defense attorney to defend you in court.
A skilled speeding ticket defense attorney may be able to get your charge dismissed.
If you have received a speeding ticket in Alpharetta, GA., contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience in successfully defending clients against speeding charges in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor