If 35,000 died annually in the U.S. for any other other reason but driving, there would be a national uproar so loud that it would be heard around the world. Death by driving however, has become so common that we have begun to accept it. It has almost become an acceptable way to die.
The number one cause of vehicle accidents in the U.S., is distracted driving.
Turn off your cell phone, and the radio, don't look at the GPS, don't talk to your passengers. Concentrate 100% of your attention on the road ahead of you. This will give you the greatest chance of arriving at your destination safe and unharmed.
The above is provided to you by the Alpharetta, GA., traffic defense attorney Scott Miller. Call Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor