(1) Stop and go traffic eastbound on I-285 north from Georgia 400 to I-85.
(2) stop and go traffic westbound on I-285 north from GA-400 to I-75.
(3) stop and go traffic eastbound on I-285 east between I-75 and I-20.
(4) slow traffic southbound on I-285 east between the stone mountain connector and I-20.
(5) stop and go traffic north bound or I-75 south and the I-685 connector.
This traffic update is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic ticket issues or other criminal matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor