Motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death to children ages 1 to 13.
Purchase and use a baby on board sign. Place the sign in your rear window
Hopefully, other drivers will not tailgate a vehicle with a baby on board sign.
A baby on board sign is intended to remind all drivers and yourself, that a baby is present in the vehicle.
This warning sign is to prevent other drivers from tailgating your vehicle.
The sign will also serve as a reminder to you, to not lock your car and leave your baby behind.
Many children die each year from heat injuries after being left behind in a locked car.
This information about baby on board signs and plea for safer driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a traffic tickets and you would like to discuss them with attorney Scott Miller, he is available to speak with you at 770-408-1001.
This consultation is free!
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor