Motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death to children ages 1 to 13.
Purchase and use a baby on board sign. Place the sign in your rear window
Hopefully, other drivers will not tailgate a vehicle with a baby on board sign.
A baby on board sign is intended to remind all drivers and yourself, that a baby is present in the vehicle.
This warning sign is to prevent other drivers from tailgating your vehicle.
The sign will also serve as a reminder to you, to not lock your car and leave your baby behind.
Many children die each year from heat injuries after being left behind in a locked car.
This information about baby on board signs and plea for safer driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a traffic tickets and you would like to discuss them with attorney Scott Miller, he is available to speak with you at 770-408-1001.
This consultation is free!
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor