Motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death to children ages 1 to 13.
Purchase and use a baby on board sign. Place the sign in your rear window
Hopefully, other drivers will not tailgate a vehicle with a baby on board sign.
A baby on board sign is intended to remind all drivers and yourself, that a baby is present in the vehicle.
This warning sign is to prevent other drivers from tailgating your vehicle.
The sign will also serve as a reminder to you, to not lock your car and leave your baby behind.
Many children die each year from heat injuries after being left behind in a locked car.
This information about baby on board signs and plea for safer driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a traffic tickets and you would like to discuss them with attorney Scott Miller, he is available to speak with you at 770-408-1001.
This consultation is free!
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor