According to the national Institute of auto insurance, moving violation traffic tickets can increase your insurance auto rates.
Insurance rates are affected the most by a DUI conviction. A DUI conviction will usually increase rates approximately 100%.
A conviction for reckless driving is almost as bad. Reckless driving conviction may boost your insurance rates by as much as 85%.
A conviction for speeding, when one exceeds the posted speed limit by 15 to 30 miles an hour, may result in an increase of your insurance rates as much as 30%.
Obey the traffic rules, don't speed, don't consume alcoholic beverages and drive a vehicle. This is the best advice. However, if you have been charged with one of the above traffic violations, do not plead guilty. It is important that you avoid conviction for any of the above traffic violations. Pleading guilty is the same thing as a conviction.
For information on the above contact the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI, speeding and traffic
defense attorney, Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor