According to the national Institute of auto insurance, moving violation traffic tickets can increase your insurance auto rates.
Insurance rates are affected the most by a DUI conviction. A DUI conviction will usually increase rates approximately 100%.
A conviction for reckless driving is almost as bad. Reckless driving conviction may boost your insurance rates by as much as 85%.
A conviction for speeding, when one exceeds the posted speed limit by 15 to 30 miles an hour, may result in an increase of your insurance rates as much as 30%.
Obey the traffic rules, don't speed, don't consume alcoholic beverages and drive a vehicle. This is the best advice. However, if you have been charged with one of the above traffic violations, do not plead guilty. It is important that you avoid conviction for any of the above traffic violations. Pleading guilty is the same thing as a conviction.
For information on the above contact the Alpharetta, Georgia DUI, speeding and traffic
defense attorney, Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor