Speeding won’t get you there any quicker, you still have to stop for traffic lights.
When you realize that you’re going to arrive late, slowdown, relax, and don’t speed.
Speeding increases the risk of being involved in a traffic accident. If this happens you will be very late for your appointment, or you may not make it at all.
Speeding increases your risk of being stopped and ticketed by law-enforcement officer. If this happens you will be very late for your appointment.
It makes sense for you to relax and arrive safely at your destination. There is no appointment that is so important that it is worth the risk of speeding.
This plea for safer driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a speeding ticket or other traffic tickets, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor