Speeding won’t get you there any quicker, you still have to stop for traffic lights.
When you realize that you’re going to arrive late, slowdown, relax, and don’t speed.
Speeding increases the risk of being involved in a traffic accident. If this happens you will be very late for your appointment, or you may not make it at all.
Speeding increases your risk of being stopped and ticketed by law-enforcement officer. If this happens you will be very late for your appointment.
It makes sense for you to relax and arrive safely at your destination. There is no appointment that is so important that it is worth the risk of speeding.
This plea for safer driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a speeding ticket or other traffic tickets, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor