When you see blue lights in your rearview mirror, you realize, this may not not be a good day.
However, this may be the day you get off with a warning.
If you are polite to the law-enforcement officer that stopped you, you may get off with a warning ticket.
The police officer may have some discretion and if your speed was only a few miles over the speed limit he may simply give you a warning ticket. However, if you are belligerent and argue with the officer, your chances of getting a traffic ticket, will go up.
Remember, you will see this officer again in court.
If you were argumentative and belligerent, it will be noted on the report that is given to the judge.
Drive safely and obey all of the traffic laws. Do not drive over the posted speed limit.
If you receive a traffic ticket, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor