Speeding tickets in Atlanta are expensive, always fight them.
The frustration you feel when you are stopped by law-enforcement and given a speeding ticket is just the beginning.
The fine for speeding tickets can be several hundred dollars, and their may be additional court costs involved.
If you are found guilty in court, a certain number of points will be added to your Georgia department of driver’s record.
When your insurance company becomes aware of this, it may increase your insurance premium.
The best advice is don’t speed. In Metro Atlanta however, almost everyone on the road may be driving over the speed limit.
Paying a speeding ticket is pleading guilty and points will be added to your driving record.
Fighting your ticket is always the best option.
In most instances, I can convince the court to reduce your speed so that your ticket will be a non-reporting issue.
Alpharetta speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller is available for free telephone consultation at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor