Speeding tickets in Atlanta are expensive, always fight them.
The frustration you feel when you are stopped by law-enforcement and given a speeding ticket is just the beginning.
The fine for speeding tickets can be several hundred dollars, and their may be additional court costs involved.
If you are found guilty in court, a certain number of points will be added to your Georgia department of driver’s record.
When your insurance company becomes aware of this, it may increase your insurance premium.
The best advice is don’t speed. In Metro Atlanta however, almost everyone on the road may be driving over the speed limit.
Paying a speeding ticket is pleading guilty and points will be added to your driving record.
Fighting your ticket is always the best option.
In most instances, I can convince the court to reduce your speed so that your ticket will be a non-reporting issue.
Alpharetta speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller is available for free telephone consultation at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor