Speeding tickets in Atlanta are expensive, always fight them.
The frustration you feel when you are stopped by law-enforcement and given a speeding ticket is just the beginning.
The fine for speeding tickets can be several hundred dollars, and their may be additional court costs involved.
If you are found guilty in court, a certain number of points will be added to your Georgia department of driver’s record.
When your insurance company becomes aware of this, it may increase your insurance premium.
The best advice is don’t speed. In Metro Atlanta however, almost everyone on the road may be driving over the speed limit.
Paying a speeding ticket is pleading guilty and points will be added to your driving record.
Fighting your ticket is always the best option.
In most instances, I can convince the court to reduce your speed so that your ticket will be a non-reporting issue.
Alpharetta speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller is available for free telephone consultation at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor