Bumping into another car in a parking lot,” can be serious business.
If you accidentally bump into another vehicle in a parking lot, even though you didn’t know it happened, and you leave the scene of the accident, you could be arrested and charged with the criminal misdemeanor of, leaving the scene of an accident.
These slight collisions, “bumps,”occur most often when a driver is backing up.
A good strategy to avoid this, might be to park your car in such a way that you are facing out.
Now you can drive straight out of your parking space and avoid a rear collision. This strategy is standard procedure in the trucking industry.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with hit-and-run, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor