On Friday, February 2, 2018, I received 3 calls from prospective clients all charged with following too closely.
Each one of these individuals explained their accident in roughly the same way.
Each prospective client was traveling during rush hour or busy metro Atlanta streets, were there was almost no room between cars for errors.
When the car in front comes to an abrupt stop the vehicle in the rear will more than likely collide with a vehicle in front.
This happens so many times a day in metro Atlanta that it is almost routine.
Atlanta is a dangerous city to drive in, and our insurance rates reflect that fact.
So, what is the person to do?
Most traffic experts will advise the following:
(1) plan your trips when traffic is the lightest. Get up early and leave for work while traffic is light. If you must, spend an hour in a coffee shop near your office before your office opens. On your commute home consider having a snack or even dinner before you get on the road to your home.
(2) take an alternative route even though it may be further to reach your destination. People tend to use the shortest route, and therefore the short route will be the busiest.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a following to close/accident ticket, or other traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor