I attended Calendar call in Gwinnett State Court for my client, who was charged with a super speeder ticket.
I should be able to get his speed reduced to 14 mph over, and thereby get his charge dismissed.
He and I, will return to court at a later date in Gwinnett County.
I have worked for thousands of clients with speeding tickets, and I have been able to get almost all of them dismissed.
The most difficult speeding ticket to get dismissed, is when client is a habitual violator. Often times however, I can work out a deal with the court, to save my client's driver's license.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding ticket that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor