I attended Calendar call in Gwinnett State Court for my client, who was charged with a super speeder ticket.
I should be able to get his speed reduced to 14 mph over, and thereby get his charge dismissed.
He and I, will return to court at a later date in Gwinnett County.
I have worked for thousands of clients with speeding tickets, and I have been able to get almost all of them dismissed.
The most difficult speeding ticket to get dismissed, is when client is a habitual violator. Often times however, I can work out a deal with the court, to save my client's driver's license.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding ticket that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor