Many clients wait until the last minute before contacting a traffic ticket attorney.
Waiting to the last minute doesn’t give the attorney the time to research your issue completely.
When I am faced with a last-minute client, I usually contact the court and have the arraignment date rescheduled for later.
Rescheduling the date, allows me a enough time for proper research, and the time to prepare the defense for my client.
Calling a local traffic ticket defense attorney, who appears regularly in the court in which you are charged, is extremely beneficial.
The local defense attorney will be familiar with the court proceedings and personnel.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
Attorney Scott Miller is available today for free telephone consultation at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor