Many clients wait until the last minute before contacting a traffic ticket attorney.
Waiting to the last minute doesn’t give the attorney the time to research your issue completely.
When I am faced with a last-minute client, I usually contact the court and have the arraignment date rescheduled for later.
Rescheduling the date, allows me a enough time for proper research, and the time to prepare the defense for my client.
Calling a local traffic ticket defense attorney, who appears regularly in the court in which you are charged, is extremely beneficial.
The local defense attorney will be familiar with the court proceedings and personnel.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
Attorney Scott Miller is available today for free telephone consultation at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor