Too many people put off dealing with unpleasant things until the last minute.
Yesterday, Sunday, September 23, I received a phone call from a potential client asking for help with her court case the very next day, Monday morning at 8:00 AM. I was scheduled to be in court in another jurisdiction at exactly 8:00 AM. the same day. Unfortunately I was unable to take her case.
She explained the charge to me, and it seemed defensible. Had she called me several weeks ago, I would have had the time to meet with the prosecutor before her arraignment and work on a reduction or a dismissal of charges.
It's never too soon to contact your defense attorney.
The above information is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Miller specializes in DUI, speeding traffic tickets, and other criminal matters. You may contact attorney Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor