Too many people put off dealing with unpleasant things until the last minute.
Yesterday, Sunday, September 23, I received a phone call from a potential client asking for help with her court case the very next day, Monday morning at 8:00 AM. I was scheduled to be in court in another jurisdiction at exactly 8:00 AM. the same day. Unfortunately I was unable to take her case.
She explained the charge to me, and it seemed defensible. Had she called me several weeks ago, I would have had the time to meet with the prosecutor before her arraignment and work on a reduction or a dismissal of charges.
It's never too soon to contact your defense attorney.
The above information is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Miller specializes in DUI, speeding traffic tickets, and other criminal matters. You may contact attorney Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor