On June 8, 2015, I appeared in Atlanta Municipal Court to defend my client against a charge of failure to yield to pedestrian.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, the court agreed that if my client attended a defensive driving class and provide proof of his insurance and coverage against any claim that occurred for the accident, the court would allow my client to plead Nolo Contendere.
I was not happy with the Nolo Contendere result because this plea would be on my client's record.
I had the case bound over to the Fulton State Court, so I could negotiate for a better result.
It is unlikely that this case will appear on the docket of the Fulton state court for at least two years.
A lot of beneficial things can occur for my client in a two-year period of time.
This informational blog comes from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may contact the Alpharetta traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for questions about all tickets by calling 770-408-1001. The consultation will be provided free.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor