On June 8, 2015, I appeared in Atlanta Municipal Court to defend my client against a charge of failure to yield to pedestrian.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, the court agreed that if my client attended a defensive driving class and provide proof of his insurance and coverage against any claim that occurred for the accident, the court would allow my client to plead Nolo Contendere.
I was not happy with the Nolo Contendere result because this plea would be on my client's record.
I had the case bound over to the Fulton State Court, so I could negotiate for a better result.
It is unlikely that this case will appear on the docket of the Fulton state court for at least two years.
A lot of beneficial things can occur for my client in a two-year period of time.
This informational blog comes from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may contact the Alpharetta traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for questions about all tickets by calling 770-408-1001. The consultation will be provided free.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor