Today, Tuesday, January 30, 2018, I had three different potential clients call me, all charged with following too close accidents.
A following too close accident is a very common occurrence in metropolitan Atlanta. The metro areas roads are filled to capacity. In an effort to add even more cars on a street, the distance between cars has reduced to unsafe.
The Georgia law states that a driver must maintain sufficient distance between his car and the car in front to stop safely without a collision. This is true even in a chain reaction collision where multiple vehicles are involved.
You should follow the car in front of you slowly and allow enough space to stop safely. Frequently, when you provide enough space, another car will pull into that safe space that you provided. You are now required to slow and provide another safe space.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with a following too close accident, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor