Today, Tuesday, January 30, 2018, I had three different potential clients call me, all charged with following too close accidents.
A following too close accident is a very common occurrence in metropolitan Atlanta. The metro areas roads are filled to capacity. In an effort to add even more cars on a street, the distance between cars has reduced to unsafe.
The Georgia law states that a driver must maintain sufficient distance between his car and the car in front to stop safely without a collision. This is true even in a chain reaction collision where multiple vehicles are involved.
You should follow the car in front of you slowly and allow enough space to stop safely. Frequently, when you provide enough space, another car will pull into that safe space that you provided. You are now required to slow and provide another safe space.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with a following too close accident, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor