I appeared in the Alpharetta Municipal Court to defend two clients. Each had been charged separately, with speeding on Georgia 400.
The speed limit on Georgia-400 is 65 MPH as it passes through Alpharetta.
Often drivers exceed this limit slightly, however some have been stopped at much higher speeds.
If the speed is less than 14 over, I can often get this charge dismissed. If the speed is exceedingly high it may be more difficult to find common ground with the court, but I can often do it.
As for my two clients, today I got both charges dismissed.
These are too happy clients of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets, or other traffic matters, that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor