Defending a previous client’s daughter against a speeding ticket.
On Thursday at 8:30 AM, I appeared in the Forsyth State Court to fight my client’s speeding ticket.
My client is the 18-year-old daughter of a previous client.
Speeding tickets for teenagers are looked at more closely by the courts.
Following negotiation with the prosecutor, I got to court to reduce my client’s speed to 14 MPH over the limit, and this matter will be managed locally, and it will not be reported to the Georgia Department of driver services.
This is a big win for my client because this record will not be shared with the state of Georgia and her driving record will not be affected. Also, her insurance company will not be informed about this incident. This family’s insurance rates should remain the same.
This is another very happy client, of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor