Arraignment held today at 9:00 AM in Sandy Springs Municipal Court. I am defending my client against the charge of failure to report an accident. The result of this is, another happy client of traffic defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta Georgia. The issue that I take away with me following this arrangement is, how easy it is for one to neglect reporting an accident, especially when the damage is minimal or almost nonexistent. Always report any accident that you're involved in. Failure to do so, can result in significant criminal charges. If you have issues with failure to report an accident, contact traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, GA, for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor