I recently received a call from a potential client who was ticketed for distracted driving while stopped at a traffic light and looking at his GPS.
This particular potential client was stopped at a traffic light looking for an alternative route. So, he consulted the GPS on his mobile device, and when the light turned green he did not notice the green light and held up traffic.
He was issued a ticket for obstruction of traffic and distracted driving, after being observed by an officer.
Advice, be alert and concentrate 100% of your attention on the roadway ahead!
Do not become a distracted driver!
Distracted driving kills!
This plea for safer driving is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would wish to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him for a free consultation today at 770-408-1001.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor