I recently received a call from a potential client who was ticketed for distracted driving while stopped at a traffic light and looking at his GPS.
This particular potential client was stopped at a traffic light looking for an alternative route. So, he consulted the GPS on his mobile device, and when the light turned green he did not notice the green light and held up traffic.
He was issued a ticket for obstruction of traffic and distracted driving, after being observed by an officer.
Advice, be alert and concentrate 100% of your attention on the roadway ahead!
Do not become a distracted driver!
Distracted driving kills!
This plea for safer driving is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would wish to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him for a free consultation today at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor