Laying drag is the term that the traffic courts in the state of Georgia use to describe the spinning of a vehicle's wheels on the highway or road, so that smoke from is generated from the tires.
Laying drag, spinning of wheels, is a dangerous practice. A vehicle doing this has little ,no traction with the road, and is sliding along the road in a dangerous manner.
This action can result in damage to property and vehicles.
It can cause injury or death to the driver, passengers, and others.
Laying drag is reckless driving, and it is a criminal misdemeanor.
The driver of a vehicle laying drag, may be charged with reckless driving and, will be arrested, placed in handcuffs, and taken to jail.
Don't lay drag, it is reckless behavior, reckless driving, and can take your life.
This information about laying drag and reckless driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
For more information about laying drag or recklessly driving, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor