You are required by law to maintain a current registration on your vehicle, and if your vehicle's registration is not current, it is a violation of the law for you to operate this vehicle on a street or highway.
If you are stopped while driving a vehicle with an expired registration, you will be given a traffic ticket. It is possible that your car will be impounded, and you will have to deal with the consequences of a vehicle impoundment. If a vehicle is impounded and inventory will be made of all of its contents. If contraband material or weapons are found inside the vehicle, the driver will also have to deal with the consequences of this in court.
Do not drive a vehicle with an expired registration. Doing so may be costly.
If you have been charged with operating a motor vehicle without a current registration, contact the traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor