You are required by law to maintain a current registration on your vehicle, and if your vehicle's registration is not current, it is a violation of the law for you to operate this vehicle on a street or highway.
If you are stopped while driving a vehicle with an expired registration, you will be given a traffic ticket. It is possible that your car will be impounded, and you will have to deal with the consequences of a vehicle impoundment. If a vehicle is impounded and inventory will be made of all of its contents. If contraband material or weapons are found inside the vehicle, the driver will also have to deal with the consequences of this in court.
Do not drive a vehicle with an expired registration. Doing so may be costly.
If you have been charged with operating a motor vehicle without a current registration, contact the traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor