If your vehicle is stopped for any reason and you are found to be driving with no drivers license or an expired drivers License, in all probability you will be arrested, placed in jail, and your vehicle will be impounded. Now you must deal with getting out of jail and face the consequences of driving without a valid driver's license in a court of law.
In addition you will have to deal with getting your car released from the impound area.
If any weapons or contraband are found to be in your vehicle, then you may have to deal with additional charges.
Don't drive with a suspended drivers license. The risks to you are to great.
If you have been charged with driving on a suspended drivers license, contact the suspended drivers license defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, GA for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor