How careful would you drive, if you we’re passing your own young children on the street?
That is the way we should drive at all times.
We HAVE entering the period of the heaviest traffic congestion of the year.
The holiday traffic is the time when vehicle accidents increased dramatically.
Distraction, caused by holiday traffic often leads to significant injuries and loss of life.
As you drive to your destination, imagine that your young children were walking on the sidewalk near you.
Drive slowly, carefully, and with all your attention focused on the road ahead.
This plea for safer driving comes from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have received a traffic ticket, call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor