The day before Thanksgiving, and the Sunday following Thanksgiving, are the busiest driving days of the year.
Sadly these two days are also filled with many vehicle accidents.
Most vehicle accidents are caused by distracted driving.
On this evening before Thanksgiving, if you're still on the road, please drive with care and direct all of your attention to the road ahead.
Best wishes to you for a happy and safe thanksgiving.
The information contained in this blog is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic ticket you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you make call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor