Even if we are driving at a safe speed, some other vehicles seem to fly by without regard for the rain, or the visibility, or the road conditions.
When driving fast in the rain, even if you are doing the speed limit, you can be stopped by law-enforcement, and ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Most assuredly, if your car slides off the road, when the police arrive, you will be ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Slow down when it rains, drive safely, and keep your eyes focused on the car ahead.
This plea for safe driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been ticketed for driving too fast for conditions, or for any other traffic ticket matter, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001, for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor