Even if we are driving at a safe speed, some other vehicles seem to fly by without regard for the rain, or the visibility, or the road conditions.
When driving fast in the rain, even if you are doing the speed limit, you can be stopped by law-enforcement, and ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Most assuredly, if your car slides off the road, when the police arrive, you will be ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Slow down when it rains, drive safely, and keep your eyes focused on the car ahead.
This plea for safe driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been ticketed for driving too fast for conditions, or for any other traffic ticket matter, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001, for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor