Even if we are driving at a safe speed, some other vehicles seem to fly by without regard for the rain, or the visibility, or the road conditions.
When driving fast in the rain, even if you are doing the speed limit, you can be stopped by law-enforcement, and ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Most assuredly, if your car slides off the road, when the police arrive, you will be ticketed for driving too fast for conditions.
Slow down when it rains, drive safely, and keep your eyes focused on the car ahead.
This plea for safe driving comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been ticketed for driving too fast for conditions, or for any other traffic ticket matter, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001, for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor