To fight your speeding ticket in Alpharetta, contact traffic ticket attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001.
A speeding ticket can be expensive. You could be required to pay a fine, plus pay court costs, and you may have points added to your license.
Points added to your license may cause your insurance rates to go up.
It is always wise to fight your traffic tickets.
And experienced traffic ticket defense attorney will negotiate with the court in your behalf.
Sometimes your attorney can convince the court that the ticket is either, incorrect, invalid, or was issued improperly.
At other times your attorney may negotiate to get the speed reduced to 14 mph over the limit, and at 14 over he may be able to get the speeding ticket dismissed.
If you have questions about speeding ticket matters, you may contact Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor