To fight your speeding ticket in Alpharetta, contact traffic ticket attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001.
A speeding ticket can be expensive. You could be required to pay a fine, plus pay court costs, and you may have points added to your license.
Points added to your license may cause your insurance rates to go up.
It is always wise to fight your traffic tickets.
And experienced traffic ticket defense attorney will negotiate with the court in your behalf.
Sometimes your attorney can convince the court that the ticket is either, incorrect, invalid, or was issued improperly.
At other times your attorney may negotiate to get the speed reduced to 14 mph over the limit, and at 14 over he may be able to get the speeding ticket dismissed.
If you have questions about speeding ticket matters, you may contact Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor