If you are stopped for speeding, a law-enforcement officer will issue you a traffic citation for speeding. You can satisfy the citation by paying the fine which can be expensive. In addition, after you pay the monetary fine, points will be added to your Georgia drivers record, These points can be reported to your insurance carrier. The insurance carrier may increase the cost of your insurance.
If you were speeding in a reckless manner, you may be stopped and arrested for reckless driving. This is a more serious offense than simple speeding.
The cost can be a large monetary fine and court costs. You may lose your driving privilege for a certain period of time.
If you were stopped for speeding, and you were found to be driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the costs of your actions will be very expensive.
If you were speeding and had a vehicle accident, the cost of repairs can be very high.
The best advice is simply "do not speed."
If you have questions about speeding tickets, or if you have been issued a speeding ticket, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor