A super speeder violation in Georgia is defined as traveling 75 mph or more on a 2 Lane Rd. or 85 mph or more on any State Road or Highway.
The super speeder violation requires that, if you are found guilty in a local Georgia court, you must pay an additional fine of $200 to the state of Georgia.
You are typically given 120 days to pay this fine and if you haven’t paid it by then, you may have your license suspended and then must pay a $50 reinstatement fee.
If you are stopped while driving
and your license has been suspended, you will be arrested and taken to jail even though you did not know that your license was suspended.
During the month of April, I appeared in the Alpharetta Municipal court to defend my client who had been arrested for driving with a suspended license.
My client was unaware that his license was suspended and the notice sent to him from the state of Georgia was not forwarded to his new address.
After lengthy consultation with the prosecutor, I was able to get my client’s charge dismissed.
My client is very happy he called the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have issues with traffic tickets, you may call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor