A super speeder violation in Georgia is defined as traveling 75 mph or more on a 2 Lane Rd. or 85 mph or more on any State Road or Highway.
The super speeder violation requires that, if you are found guilty in a local Georgia court, you must pay an additional fine of $200 to the state of Georgia.
You are typically given 120 days to pay this fine and if you haven’t paid it by then, you may have your license suspended and then must pay a $50 reinstatement fee.
If you are stopped while driving
and your license has been suspended, you will be arrested and taken to jail even though you did not know that your license was suspended.
During the month of April, I appeared in the Alpharetta Municipal court to defend my client who had been arrested for driving with a suspended license.
My client was unaware that his license was suspended and the notice sent to him from the state of Georgia was not forwarded to his new address.
After lengthy consultation with the prosecutor, I was able to get my client’s charge dismissed.
My client is very happy he called the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have issues with traffic tickets, you may call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor