On Tuesday, I appeared with my client and his mother, in Atlanta Municipal Court, to fight his passing school bus ticket.
My client is a high school honor student, and he is scheduled to go to college in the fall with a scholarship.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I got to court to agree to reduce his charge after he completes several hours of community service, and he write a 500 word essay on the dangers of a child being hit by passing car.
This is another very happy family, who are clients of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you received a passing school bus ticket, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor