On Thursday at 11:00 PM, I met with my client in Fulton Superior Court.
My client had received a traffic ticket in Roswell, Georgia.
This was his third ticket in Roswell in a period of five years.
I had his arraignment transferred to Fulton State Court in an attempt to obtain a better outcome.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I got his passing school bus charge dismissed.
This is a very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with passing a school bus, or any other traffic matters, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor