On Thursday at 11:00 PM, I met with my client in Fulton Superior Court.
My client had received a traffic ticket in Roswell, Georgia.
This was his third ticket in Roswell in a period of five years.
I had his arraignment transferred to Fulton State Court in an attempt to obtain a better outcome.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I got his passing school bus charge dismissed.
This is a very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with passing a school bus, or any other traffic matters, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor