I appeared with my client in Alpharetta Municipal Court to fight his super speeder ticket.
Following negotiations with the court, I got the prosecutor to agree to reduce the speed to 14 mph over the limit. Following this, I got to court to dismiss his charge. There will be no record of this incident reported to the state of Georgia. He has insurance company will not be able to get any information about this incident.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense of attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a speeding ticket you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, please call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor