On Thursday, April 26, 2018, I appeared in Henry County State Court with my client.
He was charged with reckless driving and speeding, driving 104 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Following negotiation with the prosecutor. I was able to get the reckless driving charge dismissed however, the prosecutor insisted that the speed we’ll stand.
This case was reset for a plea on May 24.
The most serious charge of reckless driving will be dismissed and on our next court appearance, I may be able to negotiate for a lower speed.
My client is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him at 770-408-1001 for your free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor