Fighting client’s speeding ticket in Fulton Juvenile Court.
On a Tuesday, I met with my client and his mother in Fulton Juvenile Court. My client had been ticketed for driving 60 mph in a 35 mph zone.
After considerable negotiation with the prosecutor, I was able to get the speed reduced to 14 mph over, and the case was dismissed following payment of a fine.
This case will not be reported to the Georgia Department of Driver Services. My client’s parents insurance rate will not be affected.
This is another very happy client and client family of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor