On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, I met with my client in Alpharetta Municipal court. He had been issued three traffic citations. One for speeding 107 mph in a 65 mph zone, one for reckless driving, and one for violation of an instructional driving permit for a 17 year old.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to negotiate for a hold and clear which is an earned dismissal for my client. I was also able obtain a restriction of his arrest record.
This earn dismissal will take place after my client completes a defensive driving class, donates 25 hours of community service, pays a fine, and temporarily submits his drivers license to the court until completion of the requirements. He will then get his license back rather than have his drivers license suspended by Georgia DDS.
This is a big win for my 17-year-old client and his family.
This is another very happy client family of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor