I appeared on a Tuesday in Grantville Georgia municipal court to fight my client’s super speeder ticket.
Following negotiation with the court, I got his speed reduce to 14 mph over the limit, and this was treated as a simple speeding ticket.
Attorney Scott Miller is a speeding ticket and criminal defense attorney. His office is located in Alpharetta Georgia.
He provides legal defense for traffic tickets and criminal matters throughout the metro Atlanta area.
If you have a criminal matter or a traffic ticket that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, he is available to speak with you at 770-408-1001 for free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor