On Monday October 23, 2017, I appeared for my client in Fulton County Court.
My client who lives in South Carolina was not able to return to Atlanta to attend court.
He had been charged with a following too close accident.
After negotiation with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to dismiss my client’s charge following the prosecutor performing his due diligence to make sure that the damage had been repaired to the other drivers vehicle.
I consented to this and waved arrangement.
This informational blog has been provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor