On May 14, 2015, I appeared in Douglasville City Court to defend my client against a high speed, super speeder ticket.
I had his case reset for later in June, to allow more time for negotiations with the prosecutor.
I am hopeful that I can convince the prosecutor to reduce his speed to 14 mph over the speed limit.
This ticket will then become a simple speeding ticket, and not have the consequences of a super speeder ticket.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with a high speed, super speeder ticket, or you have other traffic ticket charges, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor