My third client of the day was pulled over for driving 103 MPH in a 65 MPH zone.
He was arrested and taken to jail after he was charged with reckless driving and speeding.
In court, I was able to convince the prosecutor to reduce his speed and dismiss the charge of reckless driving after my client has completed several requirements of the court.
This outcome is called a hold and clear.
Following the completion of all the requirements of the court and within a six month period of time, we will again come to court and present evidence that all the requirements were completed.
At that time my client’s charges will be dismissed.
This client is another extremely happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia super speeder defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you are facing speeding charges of any type, call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor