My third client of the day was pulled over for driving 103 MPH in a 65 MPH zone.
He was arrested and taken to jail after he was charged with reckless driving and speeding.
In court, I was able to convince the prosecutor to reduce his speed and dismiss the charge of reckless driving after my client has completed several requirements of the court.
This outcome is called a hold and clear.
Following the completion of all the requirements of the court and within a six month period of time, we will again come to court and present evidence that all the requirements were completed.
At that time my client’s charges will be dismissed.
This client is another extremely happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia super speeder defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you are facing speeding charges of any type, call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor