On August 17, 2017, I appeared with my client in the Marietta municipal court, for a non-jury trial.
The codefendant in this case was not represented by an attorney, and there was no entry of his appearance.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor and based on the codefendants extensive criminal history, the prosecutor will likely dismiss my client's charge of aggressive driving. This case was reset in the future for a non-jury trial.
This information he is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
if you have been charged with aggressive driving all the traffic ticket charges, may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor