On October 18, 2016, I appeared along with my client in the Lawrenceville, GA. City Court, to defend my client against a construction zone speeding ticket.
My client had been charge with traveling 86 mph in a 65 mph construction zone.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor and the court I got the speed reduced to 14 mph over, which means that this issue will remain locally and it will not be reported to the Georgia Department of driver services.
Their will be no points added to my clients driving record.
This information is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor