On August 16, 2017, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
My client had been charged with a disorderly conduct ordinance violation.
My client was alleged to have threatened a friend, however this was an April fools joke, (prank gone bad).
The alleged victim wanted jail time for my client, but following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to convince the court that there would be no jail time for my client and this would not appear on her record.
My client was extremely happy with the outcome.
She is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have criminal matters or traffic ticket matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor