On August 16, 2017, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
My client had been charged with a disorderly conduct ordinance violation.
My client was alleged to have threatened a friend, however this was an April fools joke, (prank gone bad).
The alleged victim wanted jail time for my client, but following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to convince the court that there would be no jail time for my client and this would not appear on her record.
My client was extremely happy with the outcome.
She is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have criminal matters or traffic ticket matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor