On August 16, 2017, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
My client had been charged with a disorderly conduct ordinance violation.
My client was alleged to have threatened a friend, however this was an April fools joke, (prank gone bad).
The alleged victim wanted jail time for my client, but following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to convince the court that there would be no jail time for my client and this would not appear on her record.
My client was extremely happy with the outcome.
She is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have criminal matters or traffic ticket matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor