On October 21, 2016, I attended a bench trial in Milton, Georgia with my client. He had been charged with a following too close accident.
My client is only 19 years old, and he has numerous points on his drivers record.
I had this case bound over to Fulton Superior Court.
If my client had been found guilty in Milton City Court, his point total would have been over 15 points which would have led to a suspension of his driving privileges.
By moving his case to Fulton Superior Court, it will likely be two years before his case is called. He will then be 21 years of age and if convicted of this charge, the penalties will be less severe, because he will be an adult at that time.
This blog page is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for free consultations, concerning traffic tickets and other criminal matters.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor