On October 21, 2016, I attended a bench trial in Milton, Georgia with my client. He had been charged with a following too close accident.
My client is only 19 years old, and he has numerous points on his drivers record.
I had this case bound over to Fulton Superior Court.
If my client had been found guilty in Milton City Court, his point total would have been over 15 points which would have led to a suspension of his driving privileges.
By moving his case to Fulton Superior Court, it will likely be two years before his case is called. He will then be 21 years of age and if convicted of this charge, the penalties will be less severe, because he will be an adult at that time.
This blog page is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for free consultations, concerning traffic tickets and other criminal matters.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor