On August 16, 2017, I met with my client in the state court of Coweta County.
My client had been charged with reckless driving. She had been involved in a serious auto accident, which resulted in her own significant injuries.
Given the nature of the incident, my client was concerned about serving jail time for this reckless driving ticket.
I spoke with the prosecutor before arriving at the court and following additional in court negotiations, I got the prosecutor agreed to a no low plea with a $500 fine. There would be no probation, no jail time served.
My client was extremely happy with this result.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets or other criminal matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor