I appeared with my client in Johns Creek City Court to fight her school zone speeding ticket.
She was charged with driving 42 mph in a 25 mph school zone.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the school zone violation eliminated, and then the prosecutor agreed to reduce my client speed to 14 mph over the limit. This is now a city matter and my client will continue to have a clean driving record with the state of Georgia.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about speeding tickets or other traffic related matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor