I appeared with my client in Johns Creek City Court to fight her school zone speeding ticket.
She was charged with driving 42 mph in a 25 mph school zone.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the school zone violation eliminated, and then the prosecutor agreed to reduce my client speed to 14 mph over the limit. This is now a city matter and my client will continue to have a clean driving record with the state of Georgia.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about speeding tickets or other traffic related matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor