On Tuesday, I met with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. She had been charged with driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone.
After negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to reduce her speed to 14 mph over.
This traffic ticket will remain local, and it will not be reported to the Georgia Department of driver services. My client’s insurance company will not be informed of this issue.
My client will have to pay a small fine and the court cost.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a speeding ticket that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor