On Tuesday, I met with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. She had been charged with driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone.
After negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to reduce her speed to 14 mph over.
This traffic ticket will remain local, and it will not be reported to the Georgia Department of driver services. My client’s insurance company will not be informed of this issue.
My client will have to pay a small fine and the court cost.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a speeding ticket that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor