On Monday, April 9, 2018, I appeared for my client in Duluth Municipal Court.
My client who lives in Florida could not return to Georgia to be in court.
This client had been charged with a super speeding ticket, Driving 65 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Following negotiation with the prosecutor, I was able to get his speed reduced to 14 mph over the limit and then get his charge reduced to a simple traffic violation.
This issue will remain in the local court and it will not be reported to the Georgia department of driver services.
My client was extremely pleased with the outcome and he was delighted about not having to return to Georgia to go to court.
He is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, contact him at 770-4081001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor