I appeared in Roswell City Count with my client to fight his ticket for driving an uninsured vehicle.
A conviction for driving an uninsured vehicle in Georgia is a criminal misdemeanor.
The conviction carries with it a fine of not less than $500, a drivers license suspension for 60 days, and possible jail time.
It is wise to check the expiration date on your proof of insurance card often, and pay for the new insurance policy as soon as it arrives.
At my client's court appearance, I presented evidence that the insurance has been reinstated. Then, following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his charge dismissed.
This informational blog is presented to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor