On October 3, 2017, I appeared on behalf of my client in the Alpharetta Municipal court to fight a stop sign violation for a driver under 21 years of age.
Following negotiation with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to settle with a basic rule violation.
This is another happy client of Alpharetta Georgia traffic ticket attorney Scott Miller, because a basic rules violation will not appear on my client's driving record.
You may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 with questions about traffic tickets. All consultations are free.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor